Interventional Cardiology: 1133 Questions An Interventional Cardiology Board Review 3rd Edition
by Dr. Debabrata Mukherjee M.D. (Author), Dr. David Moliterno (Editor), Leslie Cho MD (Editor), Dr. Richard Lange (Editor), Dr. Saurav Chatterjee (Editor)
- Paperback: 608 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Third edition (August 8, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496386191
- ISBN-13: 978-1496386199
- Amazon Price: $149.99.
- Points to Download: 100 Points ($10).
- Format (?): EPUB.
- File Size: 49.6 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 100 points to see it.
With two new editors and hundreds of new questions, this comprehensive new edition of 1133 Questions: An Interventional Cardiology Board Review, continues to serve as the perfect study aid for anyone taking the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) interventional cardiology board exam, either for the first time or to recertify. You’ll have everything you need—detailed answers and explanations for each question and plenty of relevant images—to pass the exam and improve your ability to provide effective and evidence-based patient care.
- Packed with questions and answers to prepare for ABIM certification and maintenance of certification (MOC) exams in interventional cardiology.
- Practice questions directly align with the content of actual exams.
- Nearly half of the practice questions are new and reflect recent advancements, including the latest catheterization-based techniques for treating heart disease.
- Incorporates updated clinical guidelines from the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association.