Lectures Notes Clinical Medicine 8th Edition
by John R. Bradley (Author), Mark Gurnell (Author), Diana F. Wood (Author)
- Series: Lecture Notes
- Paperback: 456 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 8 edition (October 1, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118973437
- ISBN-13: 978-1118973431
- Amazon Price: $36.99.
- Points to Download: 50 Points ($5).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 13 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 50 points to see it.
Featuring updated content throughout, this new edition of Clinical Medicine Lecture Notes is a concise guide to both clinical history and examination, and to the essentials of clinical medicine on a system-by-system basis.
Divided into two sections, Part 1 offers a short manual of techniques on communication and physical examination, and is supported by the core knowledge required on diseases specific to each body system. Part 2 is organised by body system and focuses on the most common diseases, although accounts of rare conditions are also given, and the level of information will provide junior clinicians with the necessary knowledge required for any clinical situation.
- A concise approach that contains all that medical students and junior doctors need to know, covering both the clinical approach and the essential background knowledge
- Summary and evidence based medicine boxes to assist revision and learning
- Includes OSCE exam summaries
- Fully updated content throughout with full colour illustrations and more photographs
Whether you need to develop your knowledge for clinical practice, or refresh that knowledge in the run up to examinations, Clinical Medicine Lecture Notes will help foster a systematic approach to the clinical situation for all medical students and junior doctors.