Lewis’s Child and Adolescent Psychiatry: A Comprehensive Textbook 5th Edition
by Andrés Martin MD MPH (Editor), Fred R. Volkmar MD (Editor), Michael H Bloch MD (Editor)
- Hardcover: 1200 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Fifth edition (September 8, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496345495
- ISBN-13: 978-1496345493
- Amazon Price: $264.99.
- Points to Download: 150 Points ($15).
- Format (?): EPUB.
- File Size: 21 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 150 points to see it.
For 25 years, Lewis’s Child and Adolescent Psychiatry has been the cornerstone of every child and adolescent psychiatrist’s library. Now, three colleagues of Dr. Lewis at the world-renowned Yale Child Study Center, have substantially updated and revised this foundational textbook for its long-awaited fifth edition, the first in ten years. Encyclopedic in scope, it continues to serve as a broad reference, deftly encompassing and integrating scientific principles, research methodologies, and everyday clinical care.
- Ideal for anyone involved in the study or practice of child and adolescent psychiatry.
- Includes new content on Research Domain Criteria (RDoC) approach advanced by the National Institute of Mental Health.
- Section on telepsychiatry has been expanded, and psychopharmacology content has been updated and re-organized into five distinct yet linked components.
- Chapters cover ethics, research methodologies, treating diverse populations, evidence-based practice, common disorders and syndromes, treatment options, legal issues, and more.
- All royalties from the sale of the book will go to the Break the Cycle initiative of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.