Mechanisms and Manifestations of Obesity in Lung Disease
by Richard A. Johnston (Author), Benjamin T. Suratt (Author)
- Paperback: 353 pages
- Publisher: Academic Press; 1 edition (October 13, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0128135532
- ISBN-13: 978-0128135532
- Amazon Price: $150.00.
- Points to Download: 70 Points ($7).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 22.1 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 70 points to see it.
Mechanisms and Manifestations of Obesity in Lung Disease is a complete resource on the epidemiology and molecular mechanisms related to obesity and lung disease. Obesity has not simply changed the epidemiology of pulmonary disease, it has had a profound impact on the pathophysiology of common pulmonary diseases. As the obesity epidemic has taken hold throughout the developed world, scientists and clinicians are now challenged with identifying the mechanisms by which obesity alters lung health and the pathogenesis of lung diseases. This book is an important new resource for both clinicians and scientists dealing with these new health problems in pulmonary medicine.
- Presents an all-in-one resource that describes the impact of obesity on the development and severity of lung disease
- Details the molecular and immunologic mechanisms by which obesity impacts the pathogenesis and outcomes of lung disease
- Includes contributions from authors who are internationally recognized as leaders in the area of obesity and lung disease