Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
by Dr. Chadi Tannoury M.D. (Author)
- Series: Minimally Invasive
- Hardcover: 416 pages
- Publisher: LWW; First edition (June 7, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496301323
- ISBN-13: 978-1496301321
- Amazon Price: $205.99.
- Points to Download: 100 Points ($10).
- Format (?): EPUB.
- File Size: 54.2 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 100 points to see it.
The field of spine surgery is in a state of flux, with minimally invasive and open surgical procedures vying for dominance. A new volume in the Minimally Invasive Orthopaedic Surgery series, Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery weighs the pros and cons of today’s open versus minimally invasive techniques, allowing you to choose the approaches that will best meet your patients’ needs. In each chapter, accomplished experts describe the advantages, indications, setup, technical aspects, and problem areas associated with a given minimally invasive procedure, including critiques from surgeons who favor a standard open approach – to give you a balanced, objective foundation for surgical decision making.
- Seven comprehensive sections explore the fundamentals of minimally invasive spine surgery; minimally invasive procedures of the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine; minimally invasive surgery of the lumbosacral junction and sacroiliac region; and complications of minimally invasive lumbar spine surgeries.
- Authoritative perspectives from leaders in the field assure you of current, accurate information.
- Detailed, step-by-step guidance helps you perform each procedure successfully and achieve optimal outcomes.
- Clinical photographs, radiographs, and detailed line drawings provide visual support to key elements of each procedure.