MKSAP 18 Audio Companion Part A (Audio)
OakStone | ACP
- Title: MKSAP 18 Audio Companion Part A
- OakStone Price: $1697.00.
- Points to Download: 500 Points ($50).
- Format (?): Audio Files (MP3) + PDFs (Part A of MKSAP 18).
- File Size: 4.5 GB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 500 points to see it.
MKSAP 18 Audio Companion
The American College of Physicians and Oakstone Program
Connect with the Experts.
Packed with the latest diagnostic approaches and management strategies, the MKSAP® 18 Audio Companion provides comprehensive, go-anywhere audio coverage of recent clinical advances and treatment guidelines across 11 internal medicine subspecialties. Listen as your host Donald L. Deye, MD, FACP, leads lively discussions with esteemed colleagues in each area. Experienced clinicians, program directors, and department chairs from some of the world’s finest medical institutions share patient stories, insightful views on new treatments, and more.
Listen. Learn. Earn.
With the MKSAP® 18 Audio Companion, you get:
- All-new advice and commentary — a reliable, and entertaining way to stay current
- Flexible learning anytime, anywhere — in your car, between appointments, while you work out
- A convenient way to prep for your ABIM certification or MOC exam
Cardiovascular Medicine – Andrew Wang, MD
Dermatology – Jeremy Jackson, MD
Gastroenterology and Hepatology – Richard Saad, MD, MS
Hematology – Richard S. Eisenstaedt, MD, MACP
Oncology – David Mintzer, MD
Neurology – Robert G. Kaniecki, MD
Rheumatology – Michael Pillinger, MD
General internists and primary care physicians; subspecialists who need to remain up to date in internal medicine; residents preparing for the certifying examination in internal medicine; physicians preparing for the recertification examination.
- Discuss the most clinically relevant patient care information in all subspecialties of Internal Medicine based on the medical literature of the last 3 to 5 years
- Describe clinical situations in which this new knowledge will improve quality of care
- Diagnose disease states that are less common and sometimes overlooked and confusing
- Determine when to refer patients for surgery or care by subspecialists
The American College of Physicians is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
MKSAP 18 Audio Companion
The American College of Physicians designates this enduring material for a maximum of 120 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Part A Sections
- Cardiovascular Medicine
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Part B Sections (Not available in this post , not in ebooksme yet)
- Endocrinology and Metabolism
- General Internal Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
Part A Release: July 31, 2018
Part B Release: December 31, 2018 (Not Available in eBookmse yet)