Mosby’s Pocket Guide to Nursing Skills & Procedures (Nursing Pocket Guides) 9th Edition
by Anne Griffin Perry RN EdD FAAN (Author), Patricia A. Potter RN MSN PhD FAAN (Author)
- Series: Nursing Pocket Guides
- Spiral-bound: 680 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 9 edition (February 16, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323529100
- ISBN-13: 978-0323529105
- Amazon Price: $51.95.
- Points to Download: 50 Points ($5).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 18 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 50 points to see it.
Mosby’s Pocket Guide to Nursing Skills & Procedures, 9th Edition, is a concise, pocket-sized study tool and clinical reference based on the best-selling textbook Clinical Nursing Skills & Techniques, 9th Edition! This spiral-bound presents 85 key nursing skills in a convenient, A-to-Z format. Step-by-step instructions include full-color photos plus rationales explaining why and how to use specific techniques to help you troubleshoot potential problems and take appropriate actions to address them. With the latest in evidence-based practice this essential guide is a great tool to help you safely and effectively perform core nursing skills.
- Clear, two-column format shows you how to perform skills, with rationales for each step explaining the reason behind the practice and the benefit to patients.
- Alphabetical organization of skills makes it easy to find information quickly, with each skill beginning on a new page.
- A convenient pocket size and spiral binding allow the book to fit easily into your coat pocket and to stay open on the page you want.
- Safety alerts highlight important information for patient safety and effective performance of skills.
- Special Considerations address teaching, the home care setting, and care modifications for pediatric and geriatric patients.
- Documentation guidelines include a bulleted list of what should be reported and recorded in the patient records.
- Unexpected outcomes and related interventions help you to troubleshoot potential problems and take appropriate actions to address them.
- NEW! Additional nursing skills cover Obtaining a 12-lead Electrocardiogram (ECG) and Applying a Cardiac Monitor to address these vital elements of cardiac care.
- NEW! Up-to-date content is based on the most recent edition of Perry & Potter’s Clinical Nursing Skills & Techniques, the bestselling nursing skills text.