Motor Speech Disorders Diagnosis and Treatment, 3rd Edition
by Donald B. Freed (Author)
- Paperback: 373 pages
- Publisher: Plural Publishing; 3 edition (August 1, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1635500950
- ISBN-13: 978-1635500950
- Amazon Price: $99.95.
- Points to Download: 70 Points ($7).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 21.8 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 70 points to see it.
Motor Speech Disorders: Diagnosis and Treatment, Third Edition offers a detailed yet streamlined introduction to motor speech disorders for graduate students and beginning clinicians. The text offers a brief historical overview of motor speech disorders, providing useful context for understanding the technology and methodology used by modern speech-language pathologists for evaluation and treatment. The text also provides a practical introduction to the human motor system and detailed coverage of six pure dysarthrias, mixed dysarthria, and apraxia of speech.
- Chapter outlines identify the major topics discussed in each chapter
- A concise summary effectively wraps up each chapter to emphasize key points for students
- End-of-chapter study questions prompt review and application of topics discussed in each chapter
- Bolded key terms throughout and an end-of-book glossary
- Videos of real life cases studies featuring patients with motor speech disorders