Muller’s Imaging of the Chest: Expert Radiology Series 2nd Edition
by Christopher Walker MD (Author), Jonathan Hero Chung MD (Author)
- Series: Expert Radiology
- Hardcover: 1104 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 2 edition (November 15, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323462251
- ISBN-13: 978-0323462259
- Amazon Price: $279.99.
- Points to Download: 250 Points ($25).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 204 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 250 points to see it.
Reflecting recent major advances in the field, Müller’s Imaging of the Chest, 2nd Edition, remains your go-to reference for all aspects of chest radiology, including the latest diagnostic modalities and interventional techniques. This exhaustive resource begins with a review of normal anatomy, progressing to expert coverage based first on how patients present in clinical practice, then on diagnosis or diagnostic category. This practical, easy-to-use format helps you effectively select and interpret the best imaging studies for the everyday challenges you face in thoracic imaging.
- Provides extensive new information on lung cancer screening, detailing the technique required to perform a lung cancer screening CT as well as how to interpret these examinations using ACR Lung-RADS.
- Contains four all-new chapters: Idiopathic pleuroparenchymal fibroelastosis, Interstitial pneumonia with autoimmune features, Non-infectious complications of lung and stem cell transplantation, and Leukemia.
- Updates you on recent advances regarding interstitial lung disease diagnosis, diffuse idiopathic pulmonary neuroendocrine cell hyperplasia (DIPNECH), interstitial pneumonia with autoimmune features (IPAF), pleuroparenchymal fibroelastosis, and much more.
- Explains the recent CT classification in usual interstitial pneumonia/idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (UIP/IPF) diagnosis and what features are required to correctly categorize a CT into one of four specific patterns.
- Covers current topics such as bacterial, viral, fungal, and parasitic infections, and new staging and histologic classifications for various lung neoplasms including lung cancer and mesothelioma.
- Features more than 3,100 superior, large digital-quality images (many in full color) depicting all of the chest imaging findings you’re likely to see, and helping you distinguish between conditions with similar manifestations.
- Provides boxes highlighting key points to assist you with report writing, as well as suggestions for treatment and future imaging studies.
- Features a full-color design throughout, color-coded tables, classic signs boxes, and bulleted lists that highlight key concepts and get you to the information you need quickly.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.