Nelson Essentials of Pediatrics With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 7th Edition
by Karen Marcdante MD (Author), Robert M. Kliegman MD (Author)
- Series: Nelson Essentials of Pediatrics
- Paperback: 784 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 7 edition (April 3, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1455759805
- ISBN-13: 978-1455759804
- Amazon Price: $79.95.
- Points to Download: 50 Points ($5).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 47.5 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 50 points to see it.
The resource of choice for pediatric residencies, clerkships, and exams, Nelson Essentials of Pediatrics continues to provide a focused overview of the core knowledge in pediatrics. Succinct, targeted coverage of normal childhood growth and development, as well as the diagnosis, management, and prevention of common pediatric diseases and disorders, make this an ideal medical reference book for students, pediatric residents, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants.
- Get an effective overview of pediatrics with help from concise text, a full-color design, high-yield tables, and numerous images.
- Take advantage of a wealth of images that capture the clinical manifestations and findings associated with Kawasaki disease, lupus, lymphoma, stroke, and many other disorders seen in children.
- Efficiently review essential, concise pediatric content with this popular extension of the Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics (ISBN: 978-1-4377-0755-7).
- Focus on the core knowledge needed for your pediatric clerkship or rotation with coverage that follows the COMSEP curriculum guidelines.
- Easily visualize complex aspects with a full-color layout and images, as well as numerous tables throughout the text.
- Access the full contents, now integrated with select decision-making algorithms from Pediatric Decision-Making Strategies by Pomeranz et al. (ISBN: 978-0-323-29854-4), online at Student Consult.