by Sheila Lennon PhD MSc MCSP (Editor), Geert Verheyden MSc PhD (Editor), Gita Ramdharry PhD PGCert MSc BSc(Hons) (Editor)
- Series: Physiotherapy Pocketbooks
- Paperback: 248 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 2 edition (November 2, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0702055085
- ISBN-13: 978-0702055089
- Amazon Price: $32.95.
- Points to Download: 30 Points ($3).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 4 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 30 points to see it.
The second edition of the Neurological Physiotherapy Pocketbook is the only book for physiotherapists that provides essential evidence-based information in a unique and easy-to-use format for the current evidence in clinical settings.
Written by new international editors and contributors, this pocketbook provides quick and easy access to essential clinical information.
- Pocketbook size for when out on clinical placement or working in clinical practice
- Revised and brand new chapters on neurological rehabilitation and essential components
- Concentrates on the six most common conditions, including stroke, traumatic brain and spinal cord injury
- Use of case studies to illustrate specifics of assessment, management and recommended measurement tools
– Expands guiding principles of neurological rehabilitation
– Contains completely revised chapters on essential components
– Concentrates on six most common conditions (stroke, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, Multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s and Guillain Barré Syndrome)