Nuclear Medicine A Core Review First Edition
by Chirayu Shah MD (Author), Marques Bradshaw MD (Author)
- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: LWW; First edition (December 11, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496300629
- ISBN-13: 978-1496300621
- Amazon Price: $47.98.
- Points to Download: 30 Points ($3).
- Format (?): EPUB.
- File Size: 19 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 30 points to see it.
Master the content you need to know for the Core Exam module for nuclear medicine! This unique, image-rich resource is an excellent tool for self-assessment and exam prep, whether you’re studying for the Core Exam or Maintenance of Certification. More than 300 questions, answers, and explanations accompany hundreds of high-quality images, in a format that mimics the Core Exam. Nuclear Medicine: A Core Review tests your knowledge of every aspect of the exam, including basic imaging, radiopharmaceuticals, relevant organ systems, pediatrics, oncology, quality control and safety, and more.
- High-quality planar images, SPECT images, and PET-CT images reflect the types of images that you can expect to see on exams.
- Multiple-choice questions and extended matching questions have corresponding answers with explanations of not only why one answer is correct, but also why other options are incorrect.
- Questions are divided according to the Core Exam Study Guide, so you can work on particular topics as needed.
- Answers include brief discussions of differential diagnosis and high-yield tables for additional quick review.
- References are provided for every question, helping you further your knowledge when you want to delve more deeply into a particular topic.
- An ideal reference and review tool for residents, fellows, practicing radiologists, and those preparing for Maintenance of Certification.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features such as:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use