Ob Gyn Secrets, 4th Edition
by Amanda Mularz MD (Author), Steven Dalati MD (Author), Ryan A. Pedigo MD (Author)
- Series: Secrets
- Paperback: 368 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 4 edition (May 13, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323399223
- ISBN-13: 978-0323399227
- Amazon Price: $42.99.
- Points to Download: 50 Points ($5).
- Format: Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 5.7 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 50 points to see it.
For 30 years, the highly regarded Secrets Series® has provided students and practitioners in all areas of health care with concise, focused, and engaging resources for quick reference and exam review. Ob/Gyn Secrets, 4th Edition, by Drs. Amanda Mularz, Steven Dalati, and Ryan A. Pedigo, features the Secrets’ popular question-and-answer format that also includes lists, tables, and an easy-to-read style – making reference and review quick, easy, and enjoyable.
- Top 100 Secrets and Key Points boxes provide a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice.
- The proven Secrets® format gives you the most return for your time – concise, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective.
- Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.
- NEW: Expert Consult access provides an enhanced e-book version with the print, available online or on mobile devices.
- This edition features updated content to keep you current with what’s new in obstetrics and gynecology, including new technologies that can improve your patient care.
- A new author team leads a team from prominent institutions, bringing a fresh perspective to this best-selling review.