by Sheila Lennon PhD MSc MCSP (Editor), Geert Verheyden MSc PhD (Editor), Gita Ramdharry PhD PGCert MSc BSc(Hons) (Editor)
- Series: Physiotherapy Essentials
- Paperback: 592 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 4 edition (November 2, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0702071749
- ISBN-13: 978-0702071744
- Amazon Price: $52.95.
- Points to Download: 50 Points ($5).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 9.4 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 50 points to see it.
Following the success of the previous three editions, Physical Management for Neurological Conditions 4th edition remains the most up-to-date evidence-based textbook for undergraduate students in health professions and qualified therapists.
Written by an international team of clinicians and researchers, it is applicable to a number of healthcare systems, with a special focus on physiotherapy. New chapters have been added to cover both common and rare conditions, such as Hereditary Disorders, Functional Motor disorders and Neuromuscular diseases.
- Comprehensive and handy reference on physical management and movement limitations, suitable to any health care context and environment
- Use of eclectic approach which focuses on selecting the appropriate evidence-based tools to assess and treat neurological conditions without subscribing to any specific treatment approaches
- International case studies are presented to provide worldwide scientific evidence
- Fully revised by international contributors with the inclusion of 8 new chapters covering:
- Common impairments
- Inherited neurological disorders
- Complex case management
- Virtual reality and interactive gaming technologies