Problem Based Physiology 1st Edition
by Robert G. Carroll PhD (Author)
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 edition (February 19, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1416042172
- ISBN-13: 978-1416042174
- Amazon Price: $49.95
- Points to Download: 50 Points ($5).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 9 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 50 points to see it.
A fully problem-based, integrated physiology text, this new resource uses clinical case studies to promote interactive learning and to build a foundation of knowledge for clinical practice. Each case presents an unknown clinical disorder and examines differential diagnoses, treatments, and outcomes as well as relevant physiologic principles for a well-rounded review. Approximately 150 illustrations (most in full color) reinforce learning of the written material, while a practice test of USMLE-style questions―with explanations―aids in USMLE Steps 1 and 2 preparation.
- Features a problem-based approach to promote interactive learning and to build a foundation of knowledge for the USMLE Steps 1 and 2 as well as for clinical practice.
- Presents a summary of physiologic principles related to each unknown clinical disorder, along with differential diagnoses, treatments, and outcomes for a well-rounded review.
- Includes nearly 150 illustrations, most in full color, that reinforce learning of the written material