Study Guide for Medical-Surgical Nursing: Assessment and Management of Clinical Problems 10th Edition
by Sharon L. Lewis RN PhD FAAN (Author), Susan A. Sandstrom RN MSN BC CNE (Author), Linda Bucher RN PhD CEN CNE (Author), Mariann M. Harding PhD RN CNE (Author), Margaret M. Heitkemper RN PhD FAAN (Author), Jeffrey Kwong DNP MPH ANP-BC (Author), Dottie Roberts RN MSN MACI CMSRN OCNS-C CNE (Author)
- Paperback: 480 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 10 edition (October 17, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323371485
- ISBN-13: 978-0323371483
- Amazon Price: $40.95.
- Points to Download: 50 Points ($5).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 5.7 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 50 points to see it.
Prepare for success in the classroom! Corresponding to the chapters in the 10th edition of Lewis’ market-leading text Medical-Surgical Nursing: Assessment and Management of Clinical Problems, this study guide offers a complete review of content and a wide range of activities to help you understand key nursing concepts. Alternate item format questions reflect the most current NCLEX test plan. And to make studying easier, answers for all exercises are included in the back of the book.
- A wide variety of clinically relevant exercises and activities, including NCLEX examination-style multiple-choice questions, prioritization and delegation questions, and case studies, help you learn the material.
- Answers to all questions in the back of the book provide you with immediate feedback as you study.
- Additional alternate item format questions prepare you for the most current NCLEX exam.
- NEW! Attractive four-color design ties the study guide to the textbook.