by Irwin Goldstein (Editor), Anita H. Clayton (Editor), Andrew T. Goldstein (Editor), Noel N. Kim (Editor), Sheryl A. Kingsberg (Editor)
- Hardcover: 376 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (July 11, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1119266092
- ISBN-13: 978-1119266099
- Amazon Price: $180.00.
- Points to Download: 100 Points ($10).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 14 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 100 points to see it.
A comprehensive text on female sexual function and dysfunction that offers a multi-disciplinary, biopsychosocial approach to diagnosis and treatment
Textbook of Female Sexual Function and Dysfunction offers a multi-disciplinary, biopsychosocial approach and provides guidance for the safe and effective diagnosis and treatment of various sexual health issues. With contributions from an international panel of experts, the text provides the scientific basis of the clinical recommendations for dealing with problems of sexual, desire, arousal, orgasm and pain.
The text is clearly organised around the four major disease states in female sexual dysfunction (FSD) and is officially endorsed by the International Society for the Study of Women’s Sexual Health (ISSWSH). The authors cover a wealth of topics such as hypoactive sexual desire disorder, psychological management of sexual disorders, anatomy and physiology of sexual dysfunction and pain and information on future developments and research. In addition, the text reviews all FDA approved medications for sexual dysfunction and contains consideration of off-label treatments for FSDs. This important text:
• Offers the only textbook to highlight female sexual dysfunction in light of recently approved FDA medications
• Contains a unique biopsychosocial approach from a collaborative team of physicians, psychologists, physical therapists as well as other sexual health professionals
• Presents a comprehensive text led by one of the foremost global experts in Women’s Sexual Health, Irwin Goldstein, founder of ISSWSH, with three other past presidents and one president-elect
Written for any professional dealing with women’s sexual health, Textbook of Female Sexual Function and Dysfunction offers an invaluable guide to the most safe and effective diagnosis and treatment.