The Cleveland Clinic Intensive Review of Pediatrics 5th Edition
by Camille Sabella M.D. (Editor), Robert J. Cunningham III MD (Editor)
- Paperback: 664 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Fifth edition (June 13, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496345134
- ISBN-13: 978-1496345134
- Amazon Price: $109.99.
- Points to Download: 100 Points ($10).
- Format (?): EPUB.
- File Size: 142.5 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 100 points to see it.
Review for the pediatric boards with confidence! The Cleveland Clinic Intensive Review of Pediatrics, 5th Edition, provides the core pediatric material you need to know in a practical format ideal for board review and preparation. Up-to-date subspecialty chapters provide concise overviews with bulleted lists, tables, photographs, and radiographs, as well as new multiple-choice questions with detailed rationales. Board simulation chapters in every section and at the end of the book, along with three practice exams, build your test-taking skills.
- Evaluate your strengths and weaknesses, review important concepts efficiently, and gain experience answering board-style questions.
- An essential resource for physicians preparing for certification or recertification, and for primary care physicians seeking to update their knowledge of pediatrics.
- Written primarily by distinguished faculty from Cleveland Clinic Children’s Hospital.