The Elbow and Wrist AANA Advanced Arthroscopic Surgical Techniques
by Felix H Savoie III MD (Author), Larry D Field MD (Author), Scott P Steinmann MD (Author)
- Hardcover: 496 pages
- Publisher: Slack Incorporated; 1 Har/Psc edition (December 15, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1630910015
- ISBN-13: 978-1630910013
- Amazon Price: $96.95.
- Points to Download: 50 Points ($5).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 18 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 50 points to see it.
Co-published with the Arthroscopy Association of North America, The Elbow and Wrist: AANA Advanced Arthroscopic Surgical Techniques is a comprehensive technique-based book that presents the latest diagnostic and reconstructive techniques in arthroscopic surgery for the elbow and wrist.
The Elbow and Wrist: AANA Advanced Arthroscopic Surgical Techniques is authored by premier arthroscopic surgeons Drs. Felix H. Savoie III, Larry D. Field, Scott P. Steinmann, and their international list of expert contributors. This comprehensive resource includes preferred physical examination testing and diagnostic imaging choices in pre-operative planning and patient selection, state-of-the-art step-by-step description of the procedures, detailed surgical equipment lists to perform each procedure, clear and precise indications for surgery and the thoughtful rationale behind stated contraindications, controversial indications, post-operative protocols, and potential complications.
The written text is supported by numerous color images and a website with invaluable, narrated video clips depicting disease specific arthroscopic techniques specific to the elbow and wrist.
Features inside The Elbow and Wrist: AANA Advanced Arthroscopic Surgical Techniques
- Narrated video accompanies all surgical techniques, focusing on the stepwise approach to each operation
- Consistent organization throughout the book results in a bulleted and user-friendly interface for a quick reference or prolonged study
- Top 5 Technical Pearls for each procedure to enhance outcomes and to avoid common pitfalls and complications
- High-quality artwork and figures to compliment clinical images
- Equipment and surgical technique checklists for quick reference prior to surgery
Some chapter topics include:
-Degenerative Joint Disease of the Elbow: Arthroscopic Management
-Open MUCL Reconstruction: The Andrews Technique
-New Techniques: The Future of Elbow Arthroscopy
-Arthroscopic Treatment of Distal Radius Fractures
-Endoscopic CT Release: The Chow Technique