The Hip AANA Advanced Arthroscopic Surgical Techniques
by J.W. Thomas Byrd MD (Author), Asheesh Bedi MD (Author), Allston J Stubbs MD (Author)
- Hardcover: 352 pages
- Publisher: Slack Incorporated; 1 Har/Psc edition (December 15, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1630910007
- ISBN-13: 978-1630910006
- Amazon Price: $95.98.
- Points to Download: 50 Points ($5).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 14 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 50 points to see it.
Co-published with the Arthroscopy Association of North America, The Hip: AANA Advanced Arthroscopic Surgical Techniques is a comprehensive technique-based book that presents the latest diagnostic and reconstructive techniques in arthroscopic surgery for the hip.
The Hip: AANA Advanced Arthroscopic Surgical Techniques is authored by premier arthroscopic surgeons Drs. J.W. Thomas Byrd, Asheesh Bedi, and Allston J. Stubbs and their international list of expert contributors. This comprehensive resource includes preferred physical examination testing and diagnostic imaging choices in pre-operative planning and patient selection, state-of-the-art step-by-step description of the procedures, detailed surgical equipment lists to perform each procedure, clear and precise indications for surgery and the thoughtful rationale behind stated contraindications, controversial indications, post-operative protocols, and potential complications.
The written text is supported by numerous color images and a website with invaluable, narrated video clips depicting disease specific arthroscopic techniques specific to the hip.
Features inside The Hip: AANA Advanced Arthroscopic Surgical Techniques
- Narrated video accompanies all surgical techniques, focusing on the stepwise approach to each operation
- Consistent organization throughout the book results in a bulleted and user-friendly interface for a quick reference or prolonged study
- Top 5 Technical Pearls for each procedure to enhance outcomes and to avoid common pitfalls and complications
- High-quality artwork and figures to complement clinical images
- Equipment and surgical technique checklists for quick reference prior to surgery
Some chapter topics include:
-The Supine Approach to Hip Arthroscopy
-Use of Fluoroscopy in Hip Arthroscopy: A Correlation with Three-Dimensional Anatomy
-Treatment of the Iliopsoas Tendon: Indications and Arthroscopic Approaches for Lengthening and Release
-Special Considerations for Revision Hip Arthroscopy
-Management of the Deficient Labrum: Arthroscopic Labral Reconstruction – Indications and Technique