The Ovary 3rd Edition
by Peter C. K. Leung (Editor), Eli Y. Adashi (Editor)
- Hardcover: 625 pages
- Publisher: Academic Press; 3 edition (October 25, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0128132094
- ISBN-13: 978-0128132098
- Amazon Price: $250.00.
- Points to Download: 100 Points ($10).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 64.1 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 100 points to see it.
The Ovary, Third Edition, includes more than 60% new material that highlights the clinical aspects of human ovarian functions. It covers advances in the areas of genomics, assisted reproductive technology, and cancer diagnosis and treatment. This updated edition synthesizes new information at the molecular, cellular and organismal levels, while also presenting modern ovarian physiology in a more understandable and comparative context. The book looks at ovarian function from a detailed molecular and cellular level that examines all phases of the ovarian lifecycle that places special emphasis on the pathophysiology of the human ovary, including ovarian carcinogenesis.
- Represents an unparalleled compilation of chapters that are relevant to contemporary ovarian physiology
- Provides basic and clinical research on ovarian function, abnormalities, assisted reproductive technology, and cancer
- Highlights contemporary strategies and treatment paradigms in female factor infertility