by Simon Cross MD FRCPath (Author)
- Paperback: 776 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 7 edition (May 14, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0702072125
- ISBN-13: 978-0702072123
- Amazon Price: $69.99.
- Points to Download: 50 Points ($5).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 168.3 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 50 points to see it.
Underwood’s Pathology (formerly General and Systematic Pathology) is an internationally popular and highly acclaimed textbook, written and designed principally for students of medicine and the related health sciences. Pathology is presented in the context of modern cellular and molecular biology and contemporary clinical practice. After a clear introduction to basic principles, it provides comprehensive coverage of disease mechanisms and the pathology of specific disorders ordered by body system. An unrivalled collection of clinical photographs, histopathology images and graphics complement the clear, concise text.
For this seventh edition, the entire book has been revised and updated. Well liked features to assist problem-based learning – including body diagrams annotated with signs, symptoms and diseases and a separate index of common clinical problems – have been retained and refreshed. The advent of whole genome sequencing and increased knowledge of the genetics of disease has been recognised by updated sections in many chapters.
Download the enhanced eBook version (from studentconsult.com) for anytime access to the complete contents plus bonus learning materials, including:
- clinical case studies – to help apply essential principles to modern practice
- the fully revised, interactive self-assessment section with over 200 questions and answers – to check your understanding and aid exam preparation
- especially produced video and podcast tutorials – to further explain and bring to life key topics
- bonus pathology crosswords – to recall key words and topics in a fun and interactive way
This all combines to make Underwood’s an unsurpassed learning package in this fascinating and most central medical specialty.